The Articles of Association of Fischer Law Firm are recorded with the Brazilian BAR Association – Santa Catarina Chapter since July 7, 2006 and its management is headed by the VISION pursuing to render legal services which truly add value to its clients’ businesses held everywhere around the globe.
Our MISSION is to reach out focused and customized services which end-up being competitively and responsively rendered. In other words, our aim is to afford those services in such a manner that the roadmap of risks, the strategies, the recommended output or alternative, found out by shared or onesided efforts, comes up to be attractive to the client in the following dimensions: price, timeline and result.
Fischer Law Firm profile is vested by the spirit of collaboration for the benefit of its clients such serving attitude guided by a performance based upon the VALUES of excellence, integrity and innovation.
The TARGET is to be pointed out as a trustworthy and synergic team holding a common aim which is to treat each client and its demand as being an unique case. Partners, trainee lawyers, paralegal and staff members are at your disposal by feeling themselves challenged to apply all reasonable efforts to satisfy our clients’ expectations.
Fischer Law Firm holds membership with Entrepreneurs Association of Joinville (ACIJ) an organization established in 1911 gathering companies seating in that metropolitan region which is the major economic center of the State of Santa Catarina, being an active attendant of the meetings called by its International Businees Chapter since 2006. From February 2018 on it has been an Associate to Investing Santa Catarina an Agency committed with the promotion of investiments in our State, acting in synergy with international organizations for the feasibility and growth of foreign direct investment in Brazil and the Brazilian direct investment overseas. Besides, it holds expertise along other areas of practice mentioned on this website. Fischer Law Firm works in cooperation with outstanding local and foreign Law, Auditing and Consuting Firms as well as with Development Agencies to the accomplishment of crossborder concerted deals worldwide and the support to the operational demands in the domestic marketplace.
The Firm, without disattending its eco-social responsibility, dedicates its professionals to render also legal services to non-governmental organizations, philanthropic and non-profitable institutions.
Besides its structure essentially driven by the legal practice, Fischer Law Firm holds a paralegal structure as well prepared to render supplemental and skillful services not limited to translations involving Spanish and English languages.
Maysa Cristina Fischer
• Has worked as an in-house attorney during 23 years for a global leading home appliance & hermetic compressor for refrigeration industry holding the function of Chief Legal Counsel for 7 (seven) years under headquarter accountability encompassing businesses in the US, Europe, Asia, Central & Latin America, being an overseas frequent flyer;
• Experienced in the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, legal opinions, agreements, by-laws and articles of incorporation, claims, motions, appeals, powers of attorney, and other documents related to preventive attorneyship, as well as, in managing litigation (national and international disputes);
• Knowledge and practice in national and international negotiations;
• Skillful in customized leadership, communication management tools, structuring of legal services, quality programs and team building;
• Active in strategic planning, expansion’s projects, joint-ventures, merger & acquisitions, licensing & supply of technology;
• An ongoing fast-learner, strict in meeting deadlines and being available for travelling around the globe; and
• Experienced in college-level teaching.
a) Whirlpool S.A – Embraco Branch
Title: Chief Legal Counsel – from 3 rd July 1999 to July 31 st , 2006
b) Whirlpool S.A. – Multibrás Branch
Title: Leader of Coporate Law – from January/98 until 30 th June 1999
c) Brasmotor S.A.
Title: Leader of Corporate Law – from 03 rd January 1993 until Jan/98
d) Consul S.A
Titles: Trainee Attorney and Senior Attorney – from 1989 until 31 st December 1992
• MBA (in company) – Organizational Behavour – UNICEMP – Centro de Estudos Superiores Positivo – August 2005 till July 2006.
• Post-Graduate Degree (Masters) – Pontifícia Universidade Católica – PUC/São Paulo
Commercial Law – 1994/1998 ( Catholic Law School – São Paulo )
• Graduated – Faculdade de Ciências Jurídicas e Sociais do Vale do Itajaí/Faculdade de Direito de Joinville (SC) – 1981/1987 (Law School – 1981/1987)
Portuguese / English / Spanish
Cel: +55 47 99964-2802